Tuesday 3 April 2012

Evaluation

Throughout this project the artists that stood out most to me were mostly JMW Turner and David Hockney. The reasons for this is because Turner had really nice shades of warm colours and the way he painted just looked amazing and I think I want my work to head into that direction. And then for David Hockney, this is because mainly of his passion for art. The way he could look at any ordinary scenery and bring out the colours into his work that not most people could see but also that he's so interested in the way that art is developing.
I liked when we experimented with Impasto (which is acrylic and flour added together then using a palette knife) this is only because it was something I've never tried  it before and it was nice to try something new. I also thought the lesson on Anslem Kiefer wasn't bad because within the work we had to add bits of natural objects like sticks, leaves, dirt and even porridge oats.

No comments:

Post a Comment